Completing our New York State 75 hour real estate course will prepare you for a career as a professional in the real estate industry.
This 75-hour real estate course in NYS introduces you to the laws you must follow. The real estate brokerage firm you subsequently join will train you in its marketing, sales, rental and other activities. The skills required are similar to those needed for any type of profession: perseverance, hard work, and the desire to succeed.
- Learn the basics of real estate
- Understand how construction and building systems can make or break a sale.
- Understand financing options, including knowledge of mortgages, down payments, and structuring the best deal is essential.
- Discover public and private control of land including deed restrictions, federal and estate laws, and zoning ordinances
- Learn the difference between cooperative and condominium.
- How to book your state real estate exam
- How to choose the right real estate brokerage
- Tips on interviewing at a real estate brokerage